FIUS TRADE, S.L. company advise that this website use own cookies and also from third parties so we can improve our services.
DEFINITION OF COOKIES
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access to certain websites. Cookies allow to websites, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the user browsing habits or their team and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their devices, they can be used to recognize the user.
¿WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE??
- Session Cookies: are temporary cookies that are not stored in your device, and are deleted when the browsing session is finished.
- Persistent cookies: these allow data to remain in your device and can continue working after session is finished.
- Own cookies: these are sent to your device from the website, some of them are provided by Google Analytics tool though.
- Third parties cookies: these cookies that are sent to your device from a domain that is not managed by FIUS TRADE, S.L., but by another entity that treats data obtained by cookies. The third-party cookies used by the website are categorized as Analytical Cookies, described below.
- Analitical Cookies: those are cookies used to track and analyze users behavior, they are also classified as third-party cookies. This type of cookies allows us to measure the activity on the Website and/or the Application by aggregate or statistical information on browsing habits. We use analytical cookies, with some of them provided by the Google Analytics tool(https://www.google.com/intl/es_es/policies/technologies/cookies/) yand the heat map generation tool (graphical representation of users behavior on a website) from Hotjar Ltd, https://help.hotjar.com/hc/en-us/articles/115011789248-Hotjar-Cookies
YOU CAN ALLOW, BLOCK OR ELIMINATE COOKIES
Cookies installed on your computer can be blocked or deleted by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
Firefox from here:
Chrome from here:
Safari from here:
Opera from here:
This website has external links to other websites that could treat the information in accordance with other privacy policies (eg, social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn). In no case shall we be responsible for the use that third parties make of that information if the interested party freely decides to provide them.
In order to improve your user experience, this website has enabled social buttons on Facebook, to allow the user to share with his social circle the contents of interest. Also, social buttons avoid the hassle of giving our personal data to this website by taking advantage of the information already shared from the mentioned social networks, data that we have no access.
WHAT HAPPENS IF COOKIES ARE DISABLED
The navigation on our website may not be optimal and some resources may be disabled.
UPDATES AND CHANGES
FIUS TRADEL, S.L. You can modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative or regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting such policy to instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, for this reason users are advised to visit it periodically.