Basic data protection information
|Responsible for the treatment||FIUS TRADE, S.L., office located at Iluro street number 51, door 1, in Mataró, Barcelona, NIF B-67049718. Telephone number and email +34645257365 and email@example.com|
|Purpose of the treatment||On this website, personal data is collected through different forms. The information requested on the form will be used to answer questions and send requested information to the user through the email or number indicated on the form.|
|Legitimation of treatment||Contractual relationship and legitimate interest.|
|Recipients||Exclusively to FIUS TRADE, S.L.|
|Rights||Our users have the right to access, rectify and delete their data, as well as other rights explained in the additional information.|
Additional data protection information
- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
FIUS TRADE, S.L. is responsible for protecting your rights and responding to your inquiries about the protection of your data. You can contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at+34 645 25 73 65.
- PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The personal data of clients will be used to provide services that they have chosen.
The personal data of non-customers collected through the website will be used to answer questions and send requested information to the user through the email or number indicated on the form.
- LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT
Contractual relationship of provision of online marketing consulting services.
Legitimate interest: There will be some circumstances and situations in which we will use your personal data for our legitimate business interests. Our legitimate interest can be a commercial or social benefit and in order to carry out that treatment, we will always find the balance between our interests and yours to ensure that it is fair.
The personal data collected from customers will be used for the purposes of our service. Personal data collected from non-customers will not be sent to other entities.
- Right of access: This right allows you to obtain a copy of your personal data given to FIUS TRADE, S.L.
- Right of rectification: This right allows you to request the correction of inaccurate data.
- Right of withdrawalThis right allows you to suppress your data when it is not necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Right to limitation of treatment: This right allows you to ask the person in charge, to suspend the processing of data when a) you challenge the accuracy of the data, and it is being verified by the person responsible b) it is being verified if the legitimate reasons of the responsible party prevail over those of the interested party.This right also allows you to ask us to keep your personal data when a) the data processing is illegal but you oppose the deletion of your data and request instead the limitation of its use or b) We no longer need the data for the purposes of treatment but the interested party needs them for formulation, practice or defense of claims.
- Right to Object: This right allows you to oppose treatment when exist well-founded reasons to do it related to your personal situation or to oppose commercial prospecting actions. We will stop data processing. unless treatment is due to legitimate reasons or exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to data portability: This right allows you to request data portability to another data controller. This right allows you to receive your personal data given in a structured, commonly used and mechanical reading format, and be able to transmit them to another person in charge, as long as it is technically possible.
- Right to revoke consent: This right allows you to revoke the consent granted.
You can exercise these rights by sending your request to the mail email@example.com, postal code Calle Iluro número 51, puerta 1, C.P. 08302 de Mataró, Barcelona annexing a copy of the DNI and indicating the right practiced.
Once, once the request is received, we will analyze it and comply with the request. In case that it is not pertinent or, in specific case, the practice of the requested right can not be granted, we will inform to interested party the effects the corresponding claims may file.
We will respond to your request within the legally established deadlines, unless for problems that are beyond our capabilities we can not performn it. In this case, we will inform you of the reasons and the expected resolution deadlines.
In any case, go to the Spanish data protection agency if you consider that the current provisions on data protection have been violated. On its website you can find additional and complementary information on all these rights: www.agpd.es